The initial assessment and management of seriously injured patients is a challenging task and requires a rapid and systematic approach. This systematic approach can be practiced to increase speed and accuracy of the process but good clinical judgment is also required. Although described in sequence, some of the steps will be taken simultaneously. The aim of Joints India trauma care is to prevent early trauma mortality. Early trauma deaths may occur because of failure of oxygenation of vital organs or central nervous system injury, or both. Assessment and management will begin out of hospital at the scene of injury and good communication with the receiving hospital is important.
Why Choose Joints India For Trauma Care:
• Joints India is well equipped to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary emergency treatment
• Proper Facilities for Traumatic Injuries
• Best possible chance for survival and recovery
• Surgeons capable to perform knee, hip, shoulder, ankle, elbow and wrist surgeries
• Preoperative evaluation and postoperative rehabilitation
• Minimizes post operative infection
Joints India team is highly skilled and dedicated to provide the best treatment as well as help for traumatic patients. Dr. Rajeev K. Sharma personally keeps on eyes the trauma management system of Joints India.